For more information on the Jisc Network Framework, please click the link below. https://www.jisc.ac.uk/network-equipment-framework
For more information on gbics Connect, please click the logo.
Multi-Vendor Optical Communications for the Jisc Network Equipment framework
gbics has been chosen as the preferred supplier for fibre optic transceivers for the Jisc Network Equipment framework. As independent compatible optical transceiver specialists, we are here not only to significantly reduce your costs, but to support and advise directly from project inception through proof of concept, BoM, procurement, installation and support.
Fibre Optical Transceivers SFP, SFP+, SFP28, QSFP+, QSFP28 and DAC/AOC
gbics provides our own brand of compatible optical transceivers capable of speeds ranging from 1Gbp/s to 400Gbp/s. All transceivers are manufactured to MSA standards and are compatible with over 100 network hardware vendors including Arista, Ciena, Cisco, Extreme, HPE, Juniper and Palo Alto. Class 1 laser products tested in the UK in UKAS accredited laboratories to meet the required European safety directives. ROHS certified and CE marked.
Why choose gbics
- 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G& 200Gtransceivers, DAC/AOC In UK Stock.
- Full MPO/MTP and Fibre cable in UK Stock.
- Expert advice to ensure 100% compatibility & performance.
- Vendor warranties and support contracts unaffected.
- Cost savings of 65% - 95% versus the equivalent vendor branded product.
- Lifetime advance replacement warranty.
- Industry leading lab facility for Testing, R&D and Proof of Concept.
- In-house bespoke coding for Direct Attach and Active Optical cables.
- Seamless interoperability with OEM network equipment.
- In house technical experts, logistical engineers and experienced sales staff.
- ISO 9001 certified by the British Assessment Bureau.
- Finance and Credit facilities.
Working with gbics
Our team of experts have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience to help with any network or data centreproject, large or small. Use our specialist consultancy service and talk to one of our Account Directors about the significant advantages of using gbics compatible optical transceivers and our Multi-Vendor Services.